Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Juices and Smoothies. . .:Red Alert

 
 
You guys?  Photographing juice is hard.  I suspect something weird is going on with my camera, but I'm finding it kind of ridiculous to take pictures of these juices.

It's day two of my juice recipes, and I promise, for those of you who don't have juicers/aren't interested in juicing/etc. that I will have a delicious smoothie for you tomorrow.

This juice is called Red Alert.  It's supposed to perk you up or. . .something.  I don't know.  I didn't feel any more awake after I drank it, but it was really tasty.


Red Alert

Serves 2
 
Ingredients

 
1-2 large carrots, chopped roughly
2 oz. spinach
7 oz. beets, chopped roughly
1 orange or 4-5 clementines
 
 
Another easy one. Alternate pushing beets, carrots, and oranges through juicer.  Put spinach through juicer.  Mix well.
 
 
 
Tomorrow, smoothies!