Monday, March 3, 2014

Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: Buffalo Chicken Chop Salad Wrap

I started getting the Hungry Girl emails back in. . .2004 or so.  She has since gotten a TV show in the Cooking Channel and has put out several cookbooks.  I believe this one is the second one she put out.

Now, I have to tell you.  I kind of changed this one a lot.  All of the ingredients are the same, but I changed the ratios.  But it was awesome!

It didn't take very long to make.. .but apparently it was long enough to bore my cat.



Oh yeah! I got a cat.  I named her Zelda (after both the wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald AND the original Nintendo princess.)  I adopted her from a shelter, and she's almost 2.  (Her birthday is May 5, which I have dubbed Zelda de Mayo.)




Anyway, cooking bores my cat, apparently.

Hopefully, it won't bore you.

Buffalo Chicken Chop Salad Wrap
Serves 1
Adapted from Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200


Ingredients


2 small tortillas
4 oz. cooked chicken, chopped
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (or other hot sauce)
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. light sour cream

Put chicken in a microwave safe dish.  Top with hot sauce and cheese and stir until chicken is coated.  Microwave for 45 seconds.

Lay tortillas flat and spread each with sour cream down the center.  Place the lettuce in the center of the tortilla and stop with the chicken mixture.


Wrap the tortilla.  Enjoy, because it's delicious.