Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#Mugswap 2014


This is the second year I've taken part in A Cuppa Kim's MugSwap.  Last year (see entry here), I got a fancy tea cup (that I still use for tea!), and this year, I got a super cool old-timey tin mug from Samantha at Bearcub Creations!



Along with my vintage-y mug, she included taffy (which I love!), tea in a caramel flavor (which I'm sure I will love) and a couple packs of hot chocolate (which inexplicably didn't make it into the pictures.)


You may remember last year that I didn't know that a lot of people put extra little goodies in the packages, so I felt badly about sending a package with just the mug in it. 

This year, I put a bunch of cute stuff in the package...but the mug arrived broken, apparently.  Even though I've had really good experiences with receiving packages,apparently, I'm 0 for 2 with sending them.  :0(

I'm so glad I got to take part in this again, and I'm looking forward to #MugSwap2015!